Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blizzard of 2010

I never thought I would be traveling to MA to get AWAY from the snow. It has been an interesting week here in Philadelphia full of snow. Over the weekend we got about 23 inches of snow in my neighborhood...yesterday about 18 more inches piled up. Yup, that is a grand total of 41 inches of snow! I can't wait to tell Baby T that his mom and dad survived the Blizzard of 2010! Here are some pictures of the aftermath...

View of our street from the front porch - those are cars...


View of our side yard - there are usually 2 small pine trees standing about 4 feet...they are collapsed into the walkway.

View from our front porch - our shrub is covering our stairs.


From the front porch - different angle of the big shrub blocking the stairs.


Our side walkway - gives some perspective on how deep the snow is!


I can't wait to get home and see everyone! SEE most of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment