Luke has also figured out how to feed himself Puffs! It has been a big week. :)
He shoves the puffs in his mouth and then makes a "yum yum yum" noise afterwards. It is adorable.
We also had to move his mattress down to the next level - it is only a matter of time before he starts standing up in his crib!
Last weekend we had the annual Toczylowski New Year Party. Luke had a great time hanging out with Grandpop and playing with cousin Gabrielle.
![]() |
| Grandmom has way too many girl toys - we are working on stock piling some 'man toys' on Shelmire Street! |
We've been falling into a great routine lately. Here's a glimpse into our life....
6:45am - Luke starts to wake up. Sometimes this is closer to 7am which is perfect. But 6:45 works too! When I go into his room in the morning he is usually sitting up playing with his blanket, talking to himself. When he sees me he starts smiling and laughing. It is awesome. After I change his diaper and dress him for the day we head downstairs.
7am - 7:45am - Feed Luke a bottle, do the dishes, pack the diaper bag for daycare, make coffee, get ready for work, etc. I have no idea how we accomplish all of this in 45mins.
8:15am - Luke is dropped off at daycare. Tommy does this part so I don't have great details...but I do know that he lights up when he sees the other kids, immediately starts clapping and laughing, and dives right into playing on the mat. Miss Colleen and Miss Gaye love Luke - and they give us very good reports at the end of every day. So daycare is going really well. :)
5:15pm - Tommy picks Luke up - he is usually in the walker or being rocked by Miss Katie.
5:45pm - We all arrive at home. Tommy and Luke usually beat me home - when I walk in Luke starts smiling and reaches for me. I love that. Then he gives me the best hug - wraps his arms all the way round my neck. Sometimes he gives me "kisses" - he opens his mouth wide and puts it on my nose and laughs hysterically.
5:45-6:30 - Playtime. We all meet on the living room floor and play with all the toys - and now we crawl everywhere too.
6:30pm - dinner time! (For Luke that is)
7pm - bath, pjs, bottle, bed - Luke will usually fall asleep on my shoulder right after the last sip of the bottle. Sometimes I rock him for a bit longer just too squeeze him a bit more.
7:30pm - dinner time for me and Tommy
10pm - BED
Life right now is just simply amazing. I wouldn't change a thing.
Hope you all have a great weekend! I'll try to post tomorrow - Luke's 8 month birthday!!! :)
![]() |
| Such a big boy |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| Playing after work/school |
![]() |
| Luke and daddy out at the Drake Tavern for Sunday lunch |
![]() |
| Daddy showing his moves playing XBOX (best dance game EVER!!!) |










No comments:
Post a Comment