Well, for starters, the majority of August went to VACATION.
A lovely, blissful, sun-filled vacation.
It was all things perfect.
We were at the beach for an incredible 13 days. And it was just awesome.
I was so busy having a blast with the boys that I hardly took any pictures.
The pictures I did take will be in my next picture update post.
August also went to:
...an amazing girls night in NYC to celebrate a wonderful friend who is getting married this weekend. It was so lovely to hang with the besties, drink wine, and catch up IN PERSON. Such a wonderful time.
...finishing up some more projects around the house - mostly boring things such as re-arranging the boys' clothes and trying to make sense of the pit that is our bedroom!
...daycare orientation (my heart breaks).
....the FIRST day (and week) back at work (my heart breaks again).
The boys have been wonderful, as usual.
Adam continues to sleep through the night, eats like a champ and is ALWAYS smiling. He also just learned how to ROLL!!!
Luke continues to ask a ZILLION questions a day (our cousin actually started calling him "Why Toczylowski"), refuses to eat meat or try any new foods, and constantly amazes us with his incredible athletic ability (our neighbor thought he was 5).
I promise an update filled with more updates and PICTURES soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment