Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Life Lately

I can sum up life lately in one word: TROUBLE.

Mostly due to this man's love of climbing

And big brother's love of tackling
 
 
I find myself either running towards a bang or crash due to Adam climbing on something or due to Luke picking Adam up and either knocking something over or dropping him (lovely).
 
 
In other news, the winter seems to have FINALLY said goodbye. 
 
Adam tried out the swings at the park and LOVED them.


He also was pretty obsessed with the grass and watching everything his big brother did.



 And Luke.....
Luke has just been growing up WAY too much over the past few months. 


He is still into ALL things sports.

He is also now obsessed with sports games on our phones, computers, tablets, etc.  Don't judge...it was a LONG winter!

He tells awesome stories about school.
Joey had to move tables because he was bothering Sarah.  So now Bryn is at my table and I sit next to Derek.

I only got 1 time out today.  That's not bad! Ms Emily said the rest of the day was really good! Oh, the timeout was because I was jumping like this (goes on to jump over the cracks in the hardwood floor).

He is amazing with scissors - he can cut out pretty intricate shapes.

He loves to color.

He is seriously athletically gifted.  The kid has an arm that you would not believe.

He still hates bed time and anything related to sleep.  Luckily once he goes to sleep he'll sleep 9-10 hours.  But it's still a struggle getting there.

I can't believe NEXT MONTH I'll have a 1 year old and a 4 year old! Where is the time going?!

No comments:

Post a Comment