If your house, or your roof are dirty, you use this to get it all clean! Look at the spray! Can I use one? It's so cool.
Counting up to fifty these days. My favorite part....twenty-eight, twenty-nine, twenty-thirty!
He will play with any kid, any where, as long as they have a ball (or any kind of object that can be made into a ball) of some sort.
Tom and I sit on the deck most nights now that the weather is amazing. Luke likes to sit outside with us and watch the birds. He loves when the birds go quiet and the bats come out.
Luke rode on his first school bus yesterday. After the "Run the Vineyards" 5k we had to take a bus to the parking lot. He proudly announced to everyone around him (EVERYONE) that it was his first time on a school bus. He was so proud!
Mom, I gotta do my exercises and practices so I can get big and play baseball on a team.
I need to start writing down more of what he says these days. He speaks like an adult. Lots of so cool, so awesome, and other funny adjectives. His inflections are awesome.
He is super polite and super loveable. I love age 4!


No comments:
Post a Comment