Friday, October 10, 2014

What they say and do

Our house is full of awesome conversation lately. 

Here are some of Luke's gems:

Talking about the cool Pre-K bear that goes home with a child for the weekend:
I hope I get brown bear tomorrow! Then id be first! But if I don't get it that's ok ok because I'll be proud for whoever gets it.


Talking about his hatred of bathing:
I don't get dirty at school. That's for sure. If I get too dirty who cares!

Um, I have no idea...
As we were pulling laundry out of the dryer, Luke pulls out a sports bra and exclaims "boobs!"


After a particularly crazy afternoon full of mommy yelling and time outs:
Mom I'm sorry I was acting not nice before. It was just my brain. My brain was all crazy because of all my sneezes.

And then there's Adam-Man.
His list of words now includes: ball (by far the favorite! He finds balls everywhere and yells at them...on the tv, in books, pictures, outside, everywhere!), mommy, daddy, bubba (his milk cup), all done, sticks (both the tree stick and stickers), and baeball (baseball).


He also likes to rooooaaaarrr (although it sounds more like brooooaaaarr) when he sees a large animal and wooooof when he sees a dog.


He constantly jumps on and tackles Luke. Constantly.

Photo evidence!

He would live outside if we let him.

He can catch a ball and actually throws pretty well too!

He hates when he doesn't get his way. Like complete meltdown. 

Up to NO GOOD 

He would eat turkey meatballs and Mac and cheese for every meal. 

I mean, seriously. This face!

He gives the BEST snuggles and kisses.

They are crazy, intense, hysterical, dramatic, athletic, energetic, loving and amazing boys. I just wish they'd learn to love some quieter and less active activities!


No comments:

Post a Comment