We made it back from California! What an AMAZING trip. The wedding was absolutely perfect - Lisa was a stunning bride. And San Diego was beautiful.
Luke was unbelievalbe on the plane - the perfect little flier. He slept the 2 hour drive to the Balitmore airport, then ate and slept on the plane. He pretty much slept the entire 5 hour flight! The engine noise lulled him right to sleep.
Thanks to Aunt Meg and Uncle Jay we had a very relaxing vacation. They hung out with Luke every night so Tom and I could go out with our friends. It was fantastic. Although I missed putting Luke to bed every night...although it is so nice to know he will go to bed without me!
And the breastmilk traveled great! We didn't have to use formula at ALL! YAY US!
However I think we will have to start supplementing this week. I am having trouble pumping - Ithink the stress at work is catching up with me. And we jsut destroyed our frozen supply for Cali. SO - we'll see how it goes. Luke will be 5 months old in 8 days...so I am very proud of how far we made it :). Thank you all for your emails and comments - it made me feel so much better.
And now I am EXHAUSTED - our flight was delayed for 4 hours yesterday and we only got about 5 hours of sleep last night. So I promise to post pictures of the trip tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment