Thursday, February 17, 2011

A quick updare

So I am trying a new thing....blogging from phone. Things are so busy at night I just can't squeeze it in and I don't want to forget the little things.
Like Luke's new noises. He now blows raspberries. Drool is everywhere. And he makes these really high pitched babble sounds. They are new. He must pick it up from the other kids at school.
And how tall he seems. All of the sudden.
And he is now impossible to change. IMPOSSIBLE. Diaper changing is a full on battle.
And how he is eating us out of house and home. Seriously. We are up to 3 jars of baby food for dinner. I am trying to incorporate more table food. He loves bananas. I am excited to go to the doctor for his 9month check up next week and discuss all our new food options!
I hope to post a more thorough update this weekend, but until then this will have to do....my train is pulling into work!


No comments:

Post a Comment