- Luke turned 9 months on the 21st!! (I promise an offical "9 month post" very soon.)
- Raspberries have entered our world...and I am not talking about the fruit!
- We have had visits from Aunt Meghan and Sarah
- Our man LOVES restaurants and socializes with EVERYONE when we are out these days.
- Pulling up on furniture and "walking" down the couch is the new favorite past time.
- WE can't wait for our visit from Nan and Gramps next weekend!
- Our boy has turned into a very snuggly little guy...he now crawls up to us just to give a big hug then crawls off to play with his toys.
- We still get many kisses - wish is basically an open mouthed bite on our noses.
- Last night's sleep lasted from 8:30p to 8:30a - um....can I order more of these?!?!
The next few weeks are going to be just as busy as the last few....work is CRAZY and seems it will only get worse (a new boss starts Tuesday...eek). Let's hope I can squeeze in more blogging!!!
![]() |
| snapped this real quick Friday monring before work. |
![]() |
| From our 9 month photo shoot!!! |


No comments:
Post a Comment