Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Photo Update

I am tired.  But I haven't posted in some time and wanted to be sure to capture a few tidbits from the last few weeks.  Here goes....

Luke turns 2!
First stop - Birthday Party in PA.  We had an amazing day - perfect weather and wonderful friends to celebrate with. 










Birthday Party in MA! We had an amazing visit with the Emilio/DeRoche clan in Haverhill.  Luke had a BLAST at his 2nd, 2nd birthday party.  It was filled with lots of bouncing, bubbles and fun with water.  











The 15th Annual Baldi River Run. 
We had such a beautiful day for the Baldi Run.  I successfully ran the 5 mile race and then hydrated with some cold beverages with my boys by the water.  Luke had a great time playing with all of his cousins.  He looked awesome in is custom made race shirt (a big thanks to Cousin Amy for organizing the kids' shirts!).






Over the past 2 weeks Luke has grown up SO MUCH.  His vocabulary has exploded! He can now say motorcycle, fireman sam, helicopter, Jimmy and Greg.  His little voice is just too cute. 

He was very polite and well behaved at both of his birthday parties and on the car ride to and from MA.  I am so proud of our little man!

Tom and I are jet-setting to AZ on Friday morning for a wonderful wedding weekend.  Although I will miss Luke like crazy I am really excited to have some time away with the adults! And I am sure Lukie will have a blast with his Aunt TT, Grandmom and JaJee!

No comments:

Post a Comment