Thursday, November 14, 2013

Luke - age 3.5

Luke at age 3 1/2 can pretty much be summed up in 1 word: sports.

The kid is obsessed.

Lately it had been football (he already changes his sport by the season!).

Every day after school he sets up a football "game" in the basement. He puts on his eagles uniform. He runs out I the "tunnel" and asks us to cheer for him. Then he will throw the ball in the air to himself (almost always catching it) and the will run in for a touchdown. We then have to "cheer really really loud". 

If he drops the ball or gets "tackled" (he trips and falls) we have to boo.

I am not making this up.

Some kids play doctor. Or Legos. Or warh tv. Or read books.

Our son plays pretend football.


Other loves at 3.5:
Pasta
Octonauts
Bike riding
Helping daddy outside
Playing with Adam
Carrots and "dip" (ranch)
Adding "head" to any word "silly head" "funny head" "mommy head"
Cheese sticks
Refusing to eat meat
Singing a song about a peanut sitting on a railroad track that becomes peanut butter
Very needy at bed time
Obsessed with anything football, baseball, basketball or hockey
Snuggles on the couch with Mommy
And writing his name (perfectly I may add!)

I love this kid with all my heart!






No comments:

Post a Comment