November 1
Today I am thankful for the support and love of my amazing husband. I could not do this without him. He is my rock. My best friend. My soulmate. My calmness when I am stressing out. My sense of humor when I'm feeling blue. Superman, really. He is amazing with the kids. No task is too big or too small. He is ready for anything and everything. I am so very thankful to have him in my life.
November 2
Today I am thankful for Adam Francis' smile. It instantly makes me feel better. His entire face lights up. It's as if he is having a conversation with you. All with a smile. I absolutely love it and I hope he continues to smile all day every day.
November 3
Today I am thankful for Luke's compassion. I swear the kid has a sixth sense for when someone is feeling mad or sad or just a little off. He will seek me out and say "mommy I love you!" and give me a huge hug and a kiss. He will crawl on the couch and cuddle with me. He calls it "snuggle on the couch". He will just hold my hand. For no reason. He just knows when you need a little love. He is such an amazing boy.
November 4
I am thankful for wonderful coworkers. It's been a rough couple of months trying to readjust to work life. And my coworkers are awesome. They stop by to ask about the boys. To gossip a bit. To just check in on me. It makes the day much more bearable. I am very lucky to work in such a supportive environment.



No comments:
Post a Comment