Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Things He Says...

Now, whenever I am getting ready to the leave the house he says:

"Mom, be careful, don't drive bad!"

"Mom, be a good listener at work, listen to Bill!" Bill is my boss.
_______________________________________________________

"Mom, how was your day?"

"Dad, how was watching the football game?"

"Mom, Dad, what team you like, red team or the white team?" (Any time a sport is on tv.)
_______________________________________________________

"Ok, let's play a game. Mom I stand here, and ask you "what starts with L and you say "Luke", ok?" He proceeds to make me and Tom guess what word he is thinking about for random letters. He has to stand in front and we have to sit. It's hysterical. His teacher must do something like this at school.

-----------------------------------

Luke amazes me each day.  Something be remembers or says. Something he does for Adam. Or does for himself without asking us.

He is growing up before our eyes.

And I love it and hate it all at the same time!


No comments:

Post a Comment