Monday, November 16, 2015

Accidental Hiatus

7 months have come and gone.

Just like that - blink of an eye, snap of the fingers.

Gone.

And because of that...

{...lightening speed of time going by...}

I need to make updating this blog a priority.

But until then, here's a quick update:

1. Adam purchased his first pair of big boy undies this weekend and his first day of potty training at school was TODAY.

He wanted spider man undies and picked them out all by himself.

He was so super proud and excited.

And when we got home to wash them I realized they were boxer briefs.

Yes - size 2T BOXER BRIEFS.

cutest things ever.

2. Luke learned how to spell TOCZYLOWSKI this weekend.

3. I was promoted to Manager at work.

Which is a huge accomplishment.

But also comes with a HUGE increase in hours.  {but very little travel!}

4. Luke and Adam are best friends.  It is adorable.

5. Adam's favorite things to say right now are "Kick their butts" and "shake your boootay".

6. Luke was awarded the Student of the Month for September for Hospitality.  His teacher has said he is the most welcoming person in the classroom.

{heart melts}

7. Oh, did I mention I have a KINDERGARTEN-ER!

8. Adam and I walk Luke to the bus stop every morning.  And before Luke boards the bus Adam gives him a huge hug/tackle and screams BYE DICK!

{we are still working on properly pronouncing LUKE}

9. Tom and I took a wonderful ADULT ONLY trip to Chicago to celebrate his 36 Birthday.

Amazing.

10. We can't wait to go to MA for Thanksgiving next week!


A little tease from our Christmas Card photo shoot! 
{our photog is a miracle worker}

No comments:

Post a Comment