Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sick and Sleepless

So where have we been?! I keep promising to be a better blogger and then I go off the grid for another 3 weeks! This will be a somewhat quick post - but at least you will all be caught up (in both updates and PICTURES) on what's been going on around here.


1. - We hate Pneumonia
Luke started to catch a cold the first week of March. The "cold" turned into bronchitis which turned into Pneumonia all within 5 days. Pneumonia lived with us for about 5 days. It was TERRIBLE. Pneumonia will get a post of its own sometime in the near future.

2. - 10 Months!
Can you believe we have a 10 month old on our hands?! Time is going by way too fast. I will also have an offical 9 and 10 month post soon.

3. - Sleeplessess
It seems like a side effect of Pneumonia is sleeplessness. Seriously. Luke has only slept through the night once in the past 4 weeks. During Pneumonia Luke would only sleep while we were holding him. It was the only way he could breathe so we were ok with it. But now he has become accostomed to this type of slumber and it is taking a huge toll on me and Tommy. We are up at least 3 times per night with a screaming little man. We have tried "sleep training" this week - it is NOT going well. I will also need to devote an entire post to horrific trauma that is sleep training.

And now I give you our update in pictures.


Hanging out on the couch watching our favorite show - Handy Manny. 




The 10 Month Photo Shoot!




I really do promise to post more real soon (and as soon as I find my camera cord I will post some better Lukie pictures - all of the above are from my cell phone!).

Have a great weeked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment