Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Great June

We are having a VERY fun June. 

So far this month, Luke

- took 4 steps without falling down
- started to stand by himself
- is talking NON STOP - still crazy babble but just more, louder and with real works sprinkled in (favorites are still "up" "daddy" and "banana")
- got his first "boo boo report" from daycare (he was showing off his walking skills and fell on his nose)
- got his first "report card" from daycare (he is doing AWESOME but needs to work on walking alone and not crying when a trusted adult leaves the room - he is quite attached to his teachers!!)
- went to the beach and LOVED it.  We spent over 5 hours hanging on the beach and he was obsessed with everything from the sand to the ocean.  We even took a long walk in the jogging stroller.
- celebrated a wonderful Father's Day

Now here is a June update in pictures:

Eating my usual breakfast - puffs, a banana and a whole wheat waffle 

I LOVE WAFFLES!

At the normal weekend breakfast spot - the Corner Cafe - eating Rye Toast (another favorite food!)

I'm a beach bum baby!!!

GO SOX!!

We will have to get pictures of jumping waves next time...mommy wasn't too smart with the picture taking on this beach trip!
I have a TON more pictures on my camera (the last 5-6 posts have been pictures from the cell phone) but they are currently held captive because I have lost the usb cord!!! I have to get on ordering a new one....so until then the Droid pictures are all we got!

Happy Father's Day to all!!!! (Especially my darling husband and my fabulous Dad!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment