I am sorry, my dear readers!
And I am sorry for myself as I didnt capture any memories for an entire month. I promise to update more often and I hope to post a few updates from the month of May.
It was a very busy month.
In May we:
- celebrated my first Mother's Day
- received a visit from Aunt Meghan
- enjoyed a long weekend with Nan and Gramps
- celebreated a very big FIRST BIRTHDAY
- cut 3 teeth (and have about 5 more on the way)
- started drinking whole milk and are almost completely off forumla
- visited our friends in New York
- had a 2 night overnight babysitting stay with Grandmom T (withOUT Mommy and Daddy!)
- enjoyed an adult only trip to Bermuda
- survived a week with just Luke and Daddy at home (Mommy was in Boston for work)
- took kinda sorta first steps
- perfected the art of climbing
- perfected the art of "sprint crawling"
- said the word "up"
- decided it is really cool to smack mommy in the face (I have no idea why Luke thinks this is so funny)
- became a really awesome dancer
- decided the new favorite food is wheat pita bread (or really ANY kind of bread)
- decided we hate to sleep through the night
- survived a stretch of 90 degree days with only 1 bedroom A/C
- outgrew all of our 12 month clothes
- perfected stair-climbing
- enjoyed our lovely little family of 3 :)
Here is picture overload of our month of May:
![]() |
| Climbing the stairs at the New York BBQ |
![]() |
| Playing with my pal Gavin in NY |
![]() |
| Hugging my daddy (melt my heart!) |
![]() |
| Playing on the "patch of grass" in NY |
![]() |
| I can still do Touchdown! (and I entertained all of Mommy and Daddy's friends in NY) |
![]() |
| TROUBLE |
![]() |
| My Birthday Outfit! |
![]() |
| Giving hugs at my birthday party (I love Penny!) |
![]() |
| Everyone's singing to me and I LOVE IT! |
![]() |
| I can eat this?! |
![]() |
| This frosting feels funny on my hands! |
![]() |
| The Tocz Family :) |
![]() |
| Posing for the Papparazzi (seriously, there were 12 cameras snapping and Luke kept posing!) |
![]() |
| I am all blue! |
![]() |
| MMMMM....frosting fingers |
![]() |
| My buddy /neighbor Shane!!! (I spend every Monday and Friday with him and his mommy, Laura) |
![]() |
| Nan and Gramps! (complete with a "Fred face") |
![]() |
| Quick nap at the party |
![]() |
| Looking cute |
![]() |
| 2 of his favorite things - hugging glowworm and laying on pillows |
![]() |
| Breakfast at the Corner Cafe - a weekend staple |
![]() |
| Pushing the new lawn mower (thanks Auntie Maria!) |
![]() |
| Pushing the new "DINO"! |
![]() |
| Bottle in the awesome bean bag chair from Aunt TT (and modeling some PJs from Great Gram Emilio!) |
![]() |
| Loving the dirty laundry |
![]() |
| Look! I can climb in all by myself! |
![]() |
| Yum - BREAD! |
![]() |
| The Birthday Cake!! |
![]() |
| I love Mommy's blackberry (and every cell phone / cordless phone I can get my hands on!) |
Hope everyone is great out there in blogland. :)
LOVE!





























No comments:
Post a Comment