Sunday, July 10, 2011

First Phillies Game!

Luke enjoyed his first Phillies Game today.  We headed to the ballpark at 10:30am for a little tailgating fun.  Luke fell asleep on the ride down and continued to nap in the car until 12:30pm! Tommy and I enjoyed a little quiet tailgate time, then hung out with our little baseball fan until game time.  We had AWESOME seats and Luke loved looking at all the people and the players.  He was such a good boy...he clapped when everyone was cheering and tried to high five anyone that would look at him.  I took a bunch of pictures, but unfortunately I STILL can't find the USB cord for my camera and the replacement cord I bought at Target this week does not fit!! So I only have cell phone pictures (yet again) to share. 

And....even more unfortunately the computer is not letting me upload my pictures tonight.

Hopefully I can post a very large picture update this week.

Until then, here are a few more updates:
  • the horrible pneumonia type cough has returned and has been bothering our little man since last weekend.  The doctor claims it is just a summer cold...but if it lasts longer than Tuesday we are heading BACK to the doctor (and this cold came complete with crusty eyes - just like the pneumonia cold.  AND we have learned that Luke REALLY hates eye drops now).
  • we are expanding our food selections.  mac & cheese, string cheese, blueberries and strawberry cream cheese are now on the favorite food list.
  • walking gets better everyday.  although Luke still loves to hold an adult's finger when walking "long distances" (across an entire room or into the next room - haha).
  • teething STINKS.  5 teeth are in and about 7 are on the way (seriously....he is getting an entire mouth full of teeth in 1 month's time....).  This is making for many sleepless nights....
Now it is time for this momma to head to bed...a NEW job starts tomorrow!!! EEK!!!

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment