Miraculously, I have avoided the plague that has made itself quite comfy inside our home. Poor Thomas and Luke did not fare so well.
Last week was full of puke (a whole mess of it), coughing fits, a zillion dirty tissues, and absolutely NO SLEEP.
It was horrible.
I hate seeing my boys sick.
Luke was so helpless.
Tom was trying so hard to fight through it and help me take care of Luke.
We couldn't get Luke to lay in bed until well past 10pm each night.
Then he would wake at least once every hour...coughing horribly...screaming for us to hold him.
It was a rough week to say the least.
This week is looking up!
Seems the plague is in its final stage - just lingering coughs and runny noses.
I am still holding strong (somehow!).
And I promise over the next week to be a much better blogger.
To update with my little tid bits...the "what has Luke been up to" post, and the Christmas recap.
But until then...some pictures to enjoy!
![]() |
| Before the sickness hit...a little Kitchen Hockey! |
![]() |
| Down for the count... |
![]() |
| My little cleaning machine - he is obsessed. He even cleaned up his own "mess" when he got sick... |






No comments:
Post a Comment