Thursday, February 28, 2013

February

How did February come and go already?!

Here is what we were up to:

Luke discovered his love of basketball "with the guys".  Every Sunday morning we head to Haverford College to watch Daddy and his friends play basketball.  Luke stands there with his basketball and whistle and patiently waits his turn in between short pick up games.  He is obsessed. 



 
 
Mommy enjoyed an amazing girls weekend in AUSTIN, TX! It was a much needed getaway with 2 of the bestest friends that live much too far away.  We hadn't seen each other since November 2011! I love you girls!

As you can see - I was a very cheap date!
 
 
While Mommy was away, Daddy and Luke had lots of fun time at Grandmom and JaJee's house.  The fun included bath time with cousin Julianna!

Age 32 snuck up on us! The year started off great - roses delivered to the office (along with a teddy bear and chocolates!) and a homemade card. 



And a lovely Gram Emilio original! LOVE THIS ONE!!

Nan and Gramps came to visit over Presidents Day Weekend.  Luke had a BLAST.  Their visits always seem way too short.  Luke was able to help Nan cook dinner, get in lots of wrestling/tackling time with Gramps and read lots of books with Nan.  Come back soon, Nan and Gramps!




I had to include this one.  This is Luke after a very fun filled day at the Plymouth Meeting Mall.  I will never tire of watching him sleep. 

I found our living room looking like this last Sunday morning.  I asked Luke what he was doing, and he told me I decorating the living room, Mom. He said it in such a way that made it seem, well, obviously, I had to re-decorate, duh!


More Sunday basketball fun!




February also ushered in the beginning of our third trimester.  Little One will be making his big arrival in a little over 11 weeks! This pregnancy has flown by.  I promise to post some "bump pictures" this month :)

Hopefully March will allow me to post a few more updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment