I can't believe it has been 3 weeks since my last post. We have been extremely busy in the past 3 weeks...from visits from Nan and Gramps, to packing, to "sports squirts" camp time month of June just flew by.
Some updates:
1) ADAM
Adam is still just amazing. He nurses like a champ and is on a great schedule. He is sleeping from about 8pm - 2am and then from 3am - 530am. I would love if he would go back to sleep after eating at 530am...but I am not complaining! A 6 hour stretch at night for a 6 week old that is exclusively nursing is fantastic!
We had Adam's 4 week check up on June 21. He weighed over 12lbs (I think it was 12lbs 9oz)! Go Adam! They did not measure him but I assume he grew at least 1 inch as most of his 0-3 month onesies no longer fit him. He is wearing almost all 3 month or 3-6 month outfits.
| SO LONG! |
He is SO STRONG. Already lifting his head and loving tummy time. His favorite place is the "my little lamb cradle n swing" - moms - if you don't have this RUN and get it now. Best swing ever. We are borrowing this one from my sister in law. I am obsessed (and so is Adam!).
| the lamb swing - THE BEST |
| Me at 2 months old - do you see an Adam resemblance?! |
2) LUKE
Luke added sports squirts camp at Avelthorpe Park in Abington last week. To say he loved it is an understatement. It was only 1 hour each night and he thought it was the best thing ever. Coach Missy taught him lacrosse, soccer, hockey and basketball. They were supposed to play baseball but it was rained out that night. It was a small group of kids - only about 6 on Coach Missy's team. The kids were 3-5 years old - but I think most were 3. Luke rocked it and loved every single minute.
| soccer |
| basketball |
| lacrosse |
3) HOUSE
Packing, packing and more packing. I HATE IT. I hope we never have to move again. In packing I have learned that whenever my husband cleans he simply packs all clutter into a bag or box and shoves in a closet. I have unearthed about 5 or 6 of these "clutter bags" and have discovered crazy things - my passport, Luke's birth certificate, uncashed checks from 2011 (!!!), gift certificates for everything from DSW to Olive Garden to Macy's, and a ridiculous amount of pictures. Thank goodness we are moving or these things may have been lost forever!
The mortgage has been approved, homeowners insurance purchased and settlement/walk through scheduled for 1 WEEK FROM TODAY! We are everything from excited to nervous to outright terrified!
Right now our dining room looks like a packed moving truck. It is tough to live in a half packed house.
Today Tom told me he thinks we can move WITHOUT the help of movers. I told him he is insane. Please tell him this if you see him. INSANE.
4) NAN AND GRAMPS
Nan came to stay with us for a FULL week the 3rd week of June. Uncle Joe drove her down and Gramps came to pick her up.
It was magical.
She cooked, she cleaned, she watched the boys, she played outside with Luke, she washed/folded all of our laundry. It was like having a cook, maid and nanny for a full week.
I LOVED IT.
I loved it so much I bought her a plane ticket to come back the week of July 21!! I will definitely need her help with organizing/unpacking the new house.
Thank you, NAN - we love you!
I have a million other blog posts I want to write in the coming days - what Luke is doing/saying, more on sports squirts and updates on Adam. Hopefully I can take breaks from packing up our lives in order to update the blog.
Until then, Happy 4th!
No comments:
Post a Comment