Our amazing pastor agreed to perform a private ceremony for us on a Saturday afternoon, so that our MA family wouldn't need to travel on a Sunday (and this way we avoided having to plan around Eagles home games!).
Adam was the perfect baby all day; he was happy and smiley in church, didn't cry when the priest poured water on his head, and played with all of the guests at our house after the ceremony.
I hardly took any pictures, but I've posted the few I have. Hopefully Mom and Dad will send me the shots they took!
Also, a huge THANK YOU to Mom, Dad, Joe and GREAT GRAM for making the long trek down here! We loved hosting you for the weekend!! Come back soon!!!
It was simply amazing having my grandmother see where I live and spend quality time with my boys!
Adam's poor hair! Falling out all over the place! And the new hair is blond, so now he appears balding!








No comments:
Post a Comment