Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Whole Lotta Thankful

Well my attempt to blog daily failed miserably. A double dose of horrible colds, a sinus infection for Luke, packing and traveling for Thanksgiving and nebulizer treatments all around sidelined me. 

But I am thankful for so much these days and I want to document it. So here goes:

Day 14
My house full of laughter and baby giggles.

Day 15
A job that provides healthy paychecks and wonderful benefits.

Day 16
A house with a wood burning fireplace (a dream of mine for many years!).



Day 17
In-laws that feel like they have been my family (and friends) forever.

Day 18
Hearing "I Love You Mommy" on a daily basis.

Day 19
Falling asleep next to the man I love every night.

Day 20
Nan and Gramps. I would be lost without them and all they do for my little family.

Day 21
A sister that I'm lucky to call my best friend.

Day 22
FaceTime!!!!!

Day 23
A daycare that loves my kids as much as I do and successfully potty trained my son at age 2.5!!

Day 24
My Grammie and Nana - still going strong at 86 and 92!




Day 25
Having a set of parents right down the road and a set far enough away to make a vacation out of every visit. There is something very special about having your kids wake up in the same house as their grandparents. 

Day 26
New England and the ability to visit at least 3-4 times per year.

Day 27
Quiet time with Tommy. The fact that it is fleeting makes the time we do have extra special.

Day 28
Turkey with all the fixings and a huge family to share it with.

Day 29
My amazing Aunts and cousins and our special day after Thanksgiving traditions.

Day 30
A wonderful, healthy, happy life.


No comments:

Post a Comment