Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Dude

This boy is such a dude. 


Just lounging on the couch last night. 

Best part, he was watching "Princess Sophia". Yes, a "girl" show. (Which, btw, is absolutely adorable and I love it! It does have Princes in it, so I think we're ok!)

Over the last month or so he has developed this deep, man voice that he uses when playing football, "Hey, Dad, go long for the catch!"

He usually sits on the couch holding a football.

Everything is a game or a contest. "Mom, don't step on the rug, you need to jump, because the rug is the water. If you step on it you lose, if you don't, you win."

Such a dude.

After bath the other night he had to put his flyers jersey back on, on top of his pjs. Because we were watching the game.


He then had to wear his catchers mask so he could be like the goalie.


So, like I said, such a dude.


No comments:

Post a Comment