
A very thoughtful Luke...
And here are some outtakes from today's 4 week photo shoot:

Kicking the doggie in the face!
Hugs for his doggie!
I can't believe how fast the time is going by - and how fast Luke is growing! He has been enjoying his nightly baths:
We also tried the swing for the first time last week - try 1 failed - he cried the entire time! But try 2 was a success! He even fell asleep for a while!
We have officially made the move to our bedroom (thanks to Mom & Dad bringing us a NEW a/c unit for the bedroom, THANK YOU!!!). It is glorious to be back in my bed next to my husband!! The living room reclining chair definitely lost its appeal after the 2nd week. Luke has also adjusted to the upstairs sleeping routine - we usually get one long stretch of 3-4 hours out of him a night. Amazingly I have also adjusted to life on this type of sleep routine!
I also visited the doctor this week - MRSA is GONE and the incision looks fantastic! No more visiting nurses! We also had a phone call with Luke's doctor - he has a clogged tear duct in his right eye - which basically means he has lots of yellow goop coming out of his eye :( (a very common ailment in newborns). The Dr. gave us an ointment to put in his eye 4 times a day. It looks better but is still a bit goopy. 3 more days of the medicine left so hopefully it will clear up soon!
Tonight is a big night - Tom and I have a wedding to attend so we are leaving Luke with Grandmom for the first time! I have been pumping like crazy to stockpile milk for the big event. I hope he has enough - he is quite the chow hound lately! I will be sure to post how the big night goes!!!
Tonight is a big night - Tom and I have a wedding to attend so we are leaving Luke with Grandmom for the first time! I have been pumping like crazy to stockpile milk for the big event. I hope he has enough - he is quite the chow hound lately! I will be sure to post how the big night goes!!!





Penny thinks Luke looks very handsome with his popped collar :)
ReplyDelete