Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Picture Update

Luke has been a very busy, growing boy! We had many visitors this weekend - Pierce & Gina from Houston, Sarah & John from NYC and the local crew - Pete, RC, Danielle and little Penny. Luke was such a good boy while his visitors were here. He has been a little fussy before and after he eats lately - lots of grunting, some spitting up, and crying. We think it may be gas and perhaps a little reflux. I hope it goes away on its own - we'll give it another couple days.

Here is what Luke has been up to:

Still sleeping in his beautiful moses basket (in the living room - Tom and I have relocated to the TV room with Luke - I haven't slept in my bed for almost 3 weeks! I think we may head upstairs tonight - very exciting!).


A close up of that perfect face :)

Luke LOVES his activity mat! He bats at the giraffe and lion. This is what he is doing right now as I spend a little time on the laptop! It is great!

We attempted some tummy time yesterday - Luke did not like this very much. We plan on spending much more time like this now that his umbilical cord finally fell off!!! (We LOST it for a little bit last night - it was no longer on his belly button but nowhere to be found. We finally found it stuck to his blanket - gross!!)







No comments:

Post a Comment