Monday, June 28, 2010

A trip to the shore...

Luke had his first Shore experience this weekend! We made the 1 hour drive to Aunt Maria's house in Margate on Sunday. Luke was a VERY good boy on the car ride down - I sat in the back with him to keep an eye on things...he slept almost the entire way there and back.

We hung out with Aunt Maria, Aunt Linda and Uncle Tony before heading to the beach. Luke love sleeping on Aunt Maria's tummy...
...and talking to Aunt Linda....
Then after he ate for a bit we walked down to the beach! Luke had a great time - he was a little fussy after a bit...in his defense it was SO HOT and the breeze was warm...but the beautiful ocean air and sound put him fast asleep. He is definitely going to be a beach bum baby!


I can't wait to bring him to Wildwood Crest in August - he's going to be so much fun!
Luke has also learned how to SLEEP this past weekend! Saturday night he slept from 11pm - 4am and last night was 10:30pm - 4:30am!! I feel like a new person today (although I still woke up almost every hour to be sure he was still breathing!). YAY LUKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment